- Home & Decor
What better way to relieve your stress from
a long day than enjoying a nice cup of hot tea.
Gong Fu Cha ("making tea with great skills")
is a traditional relaxing way to prepare tea.
When preparing the tea with this method,
you will have a bolder taste.
1. Fill the teapot with loose leaf tea (amount depends on preference) + hot water & discard the water in the tea tray.
2. Pour hot water into the teapot, close the lid & brew the tea.
3. Depending on the tea, brew the tea for 10 ~ 30 secs.
4. Serve the tea in the tea cups.
5. Repeat steps 2-3 until the tea loses it's flavor.